Panton, Leslie and Company.
Found in 4 Collections and/or Records:
Collection — M1992-09
Scope and Contents Personal papers including book manuscripts of Indian Traders of the Spanish Borderlands (Panton, Leslie & Co.) and Our Family, Fact and Fancies (Moreno Family) and his M.A. thesis on Mississippi Senator Pat Harrison. NOTES: Both book manuscripts have been published; copies of the books are available in Special Collections. Other publications by Dr. Coker are listed and available in the Bibliography of West Florida, the Rare Book...
Dates: Other: Date acquired: 11/00/1992
Identifier: Digital Object ID ##pvjdpk
Dates: Digitized: 1987
Collection — M1966-01
Family correspondence and business papers, 1799-1915, relating to John Innerarity, of Pensacola, attorney for the firm of Panton, Leslie and Forbes; and Dr. Issac Hulse, Chief Surgeon, West Indies Squadron, U. S. Navy.
Dates: translation missing: en.enumerations.date_label.created: 1793-1915; Other: Date acquired: 06/26/1966
Collection — M1966-03
Abstract 18th and 19th century documents and correspondence relating to the Innerarity and Hulse families. The papers of brothers John and James Innerarity relate primarily to affairs of the Panton, Leslie company of Pensacola. Other documents of the 1820s and 1830s touch upon the career of Dr. Issac Hulse, Chief Medical Officer for the U.S. Navy West Indies Squadron, based in Pensacola. NOTE: See Inventory 66-1 (original Innerarity–Hulse...
Dates: translation missing: en.enumerations.date_label.created: 1780-1906; Other: Date acquired: 09/26/1966
- Collection 3
- Digital Record 1
- Chicasaw Indians--Southern States--Government relations. 1
- College teachers--Florida--Pensacola. 1
- Creek Indians--Florida--Pensacola. 1
- Historians--Florida--Pensacola. 1
- Indians of North America--Commerce--Southern States. 1
- Indians of North America--Florida. 1
- Lumbering--Florida--Pensacola. 1
- Masters theses--United States. 1
- Naval Live Oak Reservation (Fla.) 1
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Railroads--1860. 1
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Slavery 1
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Yellow Fever. 1
- Southern States--Commerce--History. 1
- Trading posts--Southern States. 1 + ∧ less