Found in 19 Collections and/or Records:
Inside UWF with John Richardson and Sandra Averhart, January 18, 2006. Featured are Margo Stringfield, UWF Archaeology Institute, and Stuart Hamilton, GIS coordinator for UWF Environmental Studies on the ground-penetrating radar project to locate and identify unmarked graves in St. Michael's Cemetery; with Mardi McDaniel-King of the Community-University Partnerships and Leisure Learning Society. 30 min.
Inside UWF with John Richardson and Sandra Averhart, January 25, 2006. Features include the UWF Outdoor Adventure program and its plans for Spring and Summer 2006 with Shaun Boren, Outdoor Adventure Coordinator; and Dr. Chris Houser, Assistant Professor, Environmental Studies on his study of local beach erosion on Santa rosa Island, how the sand is moving, the effects of northerly winds more than Hurricane Ivan, and the Fort Pickens road.
Inside UWF television program for February 1, 2006 with John Richardson and Sandra Averhart. Dean of the College of Business Ed Ranelli discusses the Fall 2005 National Field Test conducted of COB students as part of accreditation and the College of Business in general; newly-arrived Dean of Graduate Studies Richard Podemski discusses the Office of Research, and research and scholarship at UWF. 30 min.
Inside UWF television program for March 22, 2006, with John Richardson and Sandra Averhart. Discussion covers Festival on the Green 2006, set for March 31-April 1, 2006, with Jeff Comeau and Connie Marsh, co-chairs; and with Danielle Pierandozzi, Venue Coordinator for the Children's Festival; also mentioned are other activities such as Honors Convocation and the visit of former Polish President Lech Walesa.
Inside UWF television program for April 5, 2006, with John Richardson and Sandra Averhart. Features include the 2006 men's and women's tennis program and highlights of past championships with Tennis Head Coach Derrick Racine and Assistant Head Coach German Dalmagro; and the programs of the Aquatic Center after its reopening March 13, 2006 following extensive damage from Hurricane Ivan in 2005, with Assistant Aquatic Director, Nancy Quina.
Inside UWF (television program) with John Richardson and Sandra Averhart for April 26, 2006. Featured are UWF President Emeritus Morris Marx discussing the Japan House on the campus and the roles of international education at UWF, the Japan Center, and the tea ceremony; and Acting Corporal A. J. Hanks, UWF Police Department discussing the role of police on the UWF campus, the blue light system, campus safety, and the escort system. 30 min.
- Digital Record 10
- Archival Object 9
- Inside UWF (television program) 17
- Video Collections 9
- UWF--EVENTS--2006 3
- University of West Florida--Earth and Environmental Studies 3
- Erosion--Florida--Gulf Coast 2
- NCAA Division II National Championships Fall Festival at UWF 2
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Hurricanes--2004 (Ivan) 2
- Santa Rosa Island (Fla.)--Erosion 2
- Santa Rosa Island (Fla.)--Roads 2
- UWF--Athletics--Tennis--Men's 2
- UWF--Athletics--Tennis--Women's 2
- UWF--PROGRAMS--CLINICAL LAB SCIENCES 2
- UWF-PROGRAMS--MEDICAL TECHNOLOLGY 2
- University of West Florida--Aquatic Center 2
- University of West Florida--Athletics--History 2
- University of West Florida--Construction and Engineering Program 2
- University of West Florida--Emerald Coast Campus 2
- University of West Florida--Festival on the Green 2
- University of West Florida--Japan House 2
- University of West Florida--Office of Research 2 + ∧ less