Belmont Street Theatre, Pensacola, Florida, 1912
Identifier: Digital Object ID ##ebx4xa
- Digitized: 1912
This ad offering the Belmont Street Theater, Pensacola's only colored vaudeville theatre, for lease appeared in The Freeman (Indianapolis, IN: African-American newspaper), August 24, 1912, p.6. Its manager is noted as M. Jacoby.
Rights Statement Note
Photographs and images may not be sold, marketed, or used for commercial applications without express permission from the University of West Florida. Researchers may use photographs and images from these collections provided credit is given to the University Archives and West Florida History Center, UWF Libraries, Pensacola.
Physical Description Note
Digital clipping from digitized The Freeman, August 24, 1912, p. 6.
Contributor: Added by Dean DeBolt, 14 September 2015.
- African Americans--Florida Subject Source: Local sources
- Belmont Theatre (Colored Vaudeville Theatre), Pensacola, Florida
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Blacks Subject Source: Local sources
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Theatres Subject Source: Local sources
- Vaudeville--Florida--Pensacola--African-American Subject Source: Local sources