Dorothy Walton House Relocation, Pensacola, Florida
- Digitized: 1966 February 27
The Dorothy Walton House was moved and relocated to the Seville Historic district in 1966. This photograph shows that move before it was restored.
Rights Statement Note
Photographs and images may not be sold, marketed, or used for commercial applications without express permission from the University of West Florida. Photographs and images may be used by researchers provided credit is given to the University Archives and West Florida History Center, UWF Libraries, Pensacola.
Physical Description Note
Negative No. 1653, Raymond J. Malinowski, Photographer.
Contributor: Ray Malinowski, 2008. Cataloged by Brooke Bowers, May 2015.