Collection — Container: M1982-27
Scope and Contents
Publications of the Ancient Arabic Order Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, Hadji Temple (Shriners) of Pensacola, Florida, including progrms for sponsored conventions, ceremonials, softball leagues, and related events. [17 pieces]
- Other: Date acquired: 02/00/1983
- Shriners (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Source of Acquisition
Pfeiffer Printing Company, Pensacola, Florida, February 1983
- Congresses and conventions--Florida. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Fraternal organizations--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hadji Temple.
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Masonic Orders--Shriners. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Programs--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Secret societies--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Shriners Collection.
- Softball--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Shriners Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description