Altrusa Club of Pensacola Records
Collection — translation missing: en.enumerations.container_type.container: M1982-30
Scope and Contents
Records and papers, 1953-1983, of the Pensacola Altrusa Club including correspondence, publications, minutes, newsletters, and other materials including a history of the Club by Maude Hollowell. Includes records concerning the local club, the clubs in Districts 3 and 4, and materials concerning the Altrusa International, including annual reports and publications. [4,608 pieces]
- Created: 1953-1983
- Other: Date acquired: 06/00/1983
- Altrusa Club of Pensacola (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Language of Materials
Alphabetical then chronological.
Source of Acquisition
Mary Wesley, June 1983
Accruals and Additions
Addition, August 1983
- Altrusa Club of Pensacola.
- Altrusa International.
- Histories--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Hollowell, Maude.
- Minutes--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Newsletters--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Women executives--Florida--Pensacola--Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Women executives--United States--Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Altrusa Club of Pensacola Records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note