Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Study Collection
Scope and Contents
Materials concerning the history and economic impact of the Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway in the southern United States, including federal, state, and local government documents and other related papers, 1975-1976.
- Created: 1975-1976
- Other: Date acquired: 10/00/1988
- Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Donald M. Clause, UWF, Small Business Development Center, October 1988
- Southern States--Economic conditions--20th century. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Tennessee-Tombigbee Wagerway (Ala. and Miss.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Tennessee-Tombigbee Waterway Study Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note