Allie Yniestra School Parent Teacher Association Records
Scope and Contents
Scrapbooks and other papers, 1937-1969, of the Allie Yniestra School Parent Teacher Association, Pensacola, Florida. Scrapbooks include programs, reports of officers, treasurer reports, bylaws, publicity and newspaper clippings, photographs, and other materials concerning the history of the organization and the school.
OTHER INFORMATION: See also the Jeannie Bell Parker Papers, M1976-10, for other papers and information on the history of this school.
Many of the scrapbooks are in fragile condition; use should be carefully monitored.
- Created: 1937-1969
- Other: Date acquired: 12/00/1988
- Allie Yniestra School (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Edwinna S. Williams, Allie Yniestra School, December 1988
- Allie Yniestra Elementary School (Pensacola, Fla.)
- Allie Yniestra Elementary School (Pensacola, Fla.). Parent-Teacher Association.
- Elementary schools--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Parents' and teachers' associations--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographs--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Programs--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Reports--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Scrapbooks--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Allie Yniestra School Parent Teacher Association Records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the UWF University Archives and West Florida History Center Repository
11000 University Parkway
Pensacola FL 32514 US
(850) 474-3338 (Fax)