University of West Florida. Library Staff Association Records
Collection — Container: M1993-11
Scope and Contents
Records, 1968-1999, of the Library Staff Association, an organization within the John C. Pace Library, created to sponsor staff activities, socials, student appreciation events, and employee services. Records include bylaws, correspondence, membership files, committee records, and photographs.
- Created: 1968-1999
- Other: Date acquired: 00/00/1993
- University of West Florida (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Source of Acquisition
Library Staff Association, 1993
- By-laws--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- John C. Pace Library--Employees--Societies, etc.
- Library employees--Florida--Pensacola--Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Light, Jeanette.
- Photographs--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Universities and colleges--Florida--Pensacola--Employees--Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of West Florida--Employees--Societies, etc.
- University of West Florida. Library. Library Staff Association.
- University of West Florida. Library Staff Association Records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description