Louisville & Nashville Railroad Correspondence Ledger
Collection — Container: M1982-28
Scope and Contents
Correspondence Ledger. Index volume, 1916, to the letter-books and correspondence of the Louisville and Nashville Railroad, Pensacola; entries arranged alphabetically by sender, with date of letter, subject, and file number. Extensive listing for E. O. Saltmarsh, Superintendent. [1 item]
- Created: 1916
- Other: Date acquired: 04/00/1983
- Louisville & Nashville Railroad (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Source of Acquisition
Alan Gantzhorn, April 1983
- Commercial correspondence--Florida--Pensacola--Indexes. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Indexes (reference sources)--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Louisville and Nashville Railroad Company.
- Railroads--Florida--Pensacola--Records and correspondence. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Saltmarsh, E. O.
- Louisville & Nashville Railroad Correspondence Ledger
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description