University of West Florida. Small Business Development Center Records
Scope and Contents
Reports and evaluations of area businesses in Pensacola, Milton, Fort Walton Beach, Destin, and DeFuniak Springs, Florida by UWF Management students as part of the services of UWF Small Business Development Center
- created: 1980-1984
- Other: Date acquired: 00/00/1987
- University of West Florida (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Records Management Office, 1987
Accruals and Additions
Genre / Form
- Management science--Study and teaching--Florida--Pensacola.
- Small business--Florida--DeFuniak Springs.
- Small business--Florida--Destin.
- Small business--Florida--Fort Walton Beach.
- Small business--Florida--Management.
- Small business--Florida--Milton.
- Small business--Florida--Pensacola.
- Universities and colleges--Florida--Pensacola.
- University of West Florida. Small Business Development Center Records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note