Baptist Hospital Institutional Review Board Minutes
Collection — translation missing: en.enumerations.container_type.container: M1987-08
Scope and Contents
Minutes, reports and working papers of the Institutional Review Board of Baptist Hospital, 1982- . The committee reviews proposed research that involves human subjects including the use of new technology, lasers, and methodology.
- Created: 1982-
- Other: Date acquired: 00/00/1987
- Baptist Hospital (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Dr. Richard C. Smith, UWF Physics Department, 1987
- Baptist Hospital (Pensacola, Fla.)
- Human experimentation in medicine--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Medicine--Research--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Baptist Hospital Institutional Review Board Minutes
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note