University of West Florida. English and Foreign Languages Records
Scope and Contents
Records, 1967-1975, including correspondence and files concerning the history and development of the Department, and related materials.
Other information: Indirectly, this collection provides an excellent overview of the development of the university during its first five years, reflected through its files of other Univresity departments.
- created: 1967-1975
- Other: Date acquired: 00/00/1983
- University of West Florida (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
UWF Records Management Office, 1983
- University of West Florida. Department of English and Foreign Languages. (Organization)
- University of West Florida--Curricula. (Organization)
- University of West Florida. English and Foreign Languages Records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note