Barrineau, Barbara, Papers
Collection — translation missing: en.enumerations.container_type.container: M1981-13
Scope and Contents
Personal papers, 1946-1951, including a scrapbook, publications, commencement and football programs, and other papers reflecting activities as a student at Pensacola High School (1946-1948), as a student nurse at Sacred Heart Hospital School of Nursing (1948-1951) and at Pensacola Hospital School of Nursing Education (1948), and other activities in Pensacola during this time period.
- Created: 1946-1951
- Other: Date acquired: 07/00/1981
- Barrineau, Barbara (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Barbara Barrineau (Mrs. R. W. Schreiner), Atlanta, Georgia, July 1981
- Askew, Reuben.
- Dorsey, Jimmy.
- Football--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Local sources
- Nursing students--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Girl Scouts. Subject Source: Local sources
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Social life and customs. Subject Source: Local sources
- Pensacola High School.
- Pensacola Hospital (Pensacola, Fla.). School of Nursing Education.
- Programs--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Sacred Heart Hospital (Pensacola, Fla.). School of Nursing.
- Scrapbooks--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Students--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Florida. Commencement, 1949. Subject Source: Local sources
- Barrineau, Barbara, Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note