University of West Florida. College of Arts and Sciences Records
Collection — Container: M1988-06
Scope and Contents
Records, 1978- , including correspondence, annual reports, minutes of Chairperson's Meetings, and the College of Arts and Science Council, the forum series, and related records.
- Created: 1978-
- Other: Date acquired: 00/00/1988
- University of West Florida (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law. HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Alphabetical then chronological.
Source of Acquisition
University Archives, acquired piecemeal, 1988
- Annual Reports--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Departmental chairmen (Universities)--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Minutes--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Universities and colleges--Florida--Pensacola--Administration. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of West Florida--Administration.
- University of West Florida. College of Arts and Sciences. Council.
- University of West Florida. College of Arts and Sciences Records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description