Bennett, Hite, Papers
Collection — translation missing: en.enumerations.container_type.container: M1988-08
Scope and Contents
Personal papers, 1969-1988, including correspodence, committee files, and papers related to his teaching and to the activities of his department and college. Subject files include the Business College Council, the Department of Finance and Accounting, and the Northwest Florida Blood Bank.
- Created: 1969-1988
- Other: Date acquired: 07/00/1988
- Bennett, Hite (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Language of Materials
Alphabetical, then chronological
Source of Acquisition
Department of Finance and Accounting, Dr. Gregory Yost, Chairman, July 1988
- Bennett, Hite.
- College teachers--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finance teachers--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Northwest Florida Blood Center (Pensacola, Fla.)
- University of West Florida. College of Business.
- University of West Florida. College of Business. Council.
- University of West Florida. Dept. of Accounting and Finance.
- Bennett, Hite, Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note