Todd, Calvin, Papers
Collection — Container: M1979-02
Scope and Contents
Collection contains correspondence, minutes of directors, reports, programs, publicity material and newspaper clippings of four organizations in which Mr. Todd, present owner of T.T. Todd Wholesale Grocery Company, was a director of during the late 1950s and early 1960s. These include The Fiesta of Five Flags, The Pensacola Port Authority, the State Chamber of Commerce and the Pensacola Y.M.C.A.
- Created: 1949-1976
- Other: Date acquired: 03/00/1979
- Todd, Calvin (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Source of Acquisition
Gift of Calvin Todd, 2200 East Mallory Street, Pensacola, Fla., March 1979
Accruals and Additions
- Fiesta of Five Flags (Pensacola, Fla.) Subject Source: Local sources
- Florida Chamber of Commerce.
- Minutes--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Social life and customs. Subject Source: Local sources
- Pensacola Port Authority.
- Pensacola Young Men's Christian Association.
- Programs--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Todd, Calvin, Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description