American Business Women's Association, Pensacola Chapter Records
Scope and Contents
Records, 1962-1982, including correspondence, minutes, newletters, scrapbooks, and materials from the National American Business Women's Association.
- Created: 1962-1982
- Other: Date acquired: 11/00/1985
- American Business Women's Association (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Language of Materials
Alphabetical then chronological.
Source of Acquisition
Eve Windsor, November 1985
- American Business Women's Association. Pensacola Chapter.
- Businesswomen--Florida--Pensacola--Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Minutes--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Newsletters--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Scrapbooks--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- American Business Women's Association, Pensacola Chapter Records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note