University of West Florida. Academic Council Records
Collection — Container: M1983-30
Scope and Contents
Minutes, reports and other materials of the Academic Council 1971-1988, including such topics as academic policies, undergraduate and graduate programs, enrollments, grade point averages and related academic subjects. The Academic Council was merged with the Faculty Senate, June 1988.
- Created: 1971-1988
- Other: Date acquired: 00/00/1984
- University of West Florida (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Source of Acquisition
acquired piecemeal, University archives backlog, 1984
- Minutes--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Reports--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Universities and colleges--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of West Florida--Administration.
- University of West Florida--Faculty.
- University of West Florida. Academic Council.
- University of West Florida. Academic Council Records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description