Gulf Coast Community College Collection
Collection — translation missing: en.enumerations.container_type.container: M1984-01
Scope and Contents
Publications and records concerning Gulf Coast Community College, 1961-present, including catalogs, yearbooks, and other materials concerning the history and development of the College. Gulf Coast Community College formerly know as Gulf Coast Junior College.
- Created: 1961-
- Other: Date acquired: 00/00/1983
- Gulf Coast Community College (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Language of Materials
Arrangement is alphabetical then chronological.
Source of Acquisition
University Archives and other collections, 1983
- Catalogs--Florida--Panama City. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Gulf Coast Community College.
- Gulf Coast Junior College.
- Junior Colleges--Florida--Panama City. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Panorama. Subject Source: Local sources
- Yearbooks--Florida--Panama City. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Gulf Coast Community College Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note