Pensacola Maternity Home Scrapbook
Collection — Container: M1984-14
Scope and Contents
Scrapbook, 1941-1949, for the Pensacola Maternity Home, also known as the Pensacola Maternity Hospital including newspaper clippings, photographs, and news of its staff and women auxiliaries.
- Created: 1941-1949
- Other: Date acquired: 12/00/1984
- Pensacola Maternity Home (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Source of Acquisition
Mrs. Gertrude Johnson Scott. December 1984
- Maternity homes--Florida--Pensacola--Societies and clubs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Hospitals--Maternity. Subject Source: Local sources
- Pensacola Maternity Home.
- Pensacola Maternity Hospital.
- Photographs--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Scrapbooks--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Women--Florida--Pensacola--Societies and Clubs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Pensacola Maternity Home Scrapbook
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description