Johnson, Nellie Dole, Papers
Collection — Container: M1981-23SC
Scope and Contents
Personal papers including photocopies of the Pensacola High School Tattler (1918-1919), photocopies of early Pensacola postcards and photographs, oral history tapes with Mrs. Johnson, and other related materials.
- Other: Date acquired: 09/00/1981
- Johnson, Nellie Dole. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Source of Acquisition
Mrs. Nellie Dole Johnson, Pensacola, Fla., September 1981
- Audiotapes--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Oral histories--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Photographs. Subject Source: Local sources
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Social life and customs. Subject Source: Local sources
- Pensacola High School.
- Student newspapers and periodicals--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Local sources
- Tattler (Pensacola, Fla.) Subject Source: Local sources
- Johnson, Nellie Dole, Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description