American Sunday School Union Papers
Collection — Container: M1982-03
Scope and Contents
Photocopies of reports of West Florida missionaries of the American Sunday School Union, 1882-1905, Including Rufus D. Burrows, W. F. Watts, A. T. Sims, C. J. Hammitt, and G. E. Mize. The reports concern travels through West Florida, Sunday Schools visited or established, statistics such as enrollment, names of churches and ministers, and related data. [82 pieces]
- Created: 1882-1905
- Other: Date acquired: 00/00/1982
- American Sunday School Union (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Chronological, then alphabetical
Source of Acquisition
Photocopied from microfilm of American Sunday School Union Papers, 1817-1915, borrowed from other libraries on interlibrary loan, 1982
- Burrows, Rufus D.
- Clergy--Florida. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hammitt, C. J.
- Missionaries--Florida. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Mize, G. E.
- Protestant Churches--Florida. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Sims, A. T.
- Sunday Schools--Florida. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Watts, W. F.
- American Sunday School Union Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description