Harris, Naomi, Papers
Collection — translation missing: en.enumerations.container_type.container: M1981-27
Scope and Contents
Personal papers, consisting of manuscript letters of the Clifford family in Pensacola (1846-1863), photographs, and photocopies of genealogical research (1946-1978) on the Clifford and Fell families of Pensacola as well as related area families and the Cliffords of Edgecomb, Maine. Includes research on the Pensacola Light House (1824-1978) and lighthouse keeper George T. Clifford.
- Other: Date acquired: 10/00/1981
- Harris, Naomi (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Mrs. Naomi Harris, Pensacola, Florida, October 1981
- Brown family.
- Burke family.
- Clifford family--Correspondence.
- Clifford family--Genealogy.
- Clifford, George T.
- Edgecomb (Me.)--Genealogy. Subject Source: Local sources
- Fell family.
- Frazier family--Genealogy.
- Genealogies. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Harris family.
- Jones family--Genealogy.
- Lighthouse keepers--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Local sources
- Lighthouses--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Local sources
- McCobb family.
- McDade family.
- Miller family.
- Mueller family.
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Genealogy. Subject Source: Local sources
- Pensacola (Fla.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Pensacola (Fla.)--History. Subject Source: Local sources
- Photographs. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Pinney family--Genealogy.
- Women genealogists--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Harris, Naomi, Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note