Holly Garden Club Records
Collection — Container: M1982-09
Scope and Contents
Scrapbooks of the Holly Garden Club, 1953-1956 including photographs, newspaper and magazine clippings, club activities, gardening notes, and related material about the Holly Garden Club and the Pensacola Federation of Garden Clubs. [3 scrapbooks]
- Created: 1953-1956
- Other: Date acquired: 00/00/1982
- Holly Garden Club (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Source of Acquisition
Mrs. Byron Roberts, Pensacola, Fla., 1982
- Gardening--Florida--Pensacola--Societies. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Holly Garden Club (Pensacola, Fla.).
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Womens Clubs. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Pensacola Federation of Garden Clubs.
- Photographs--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Sketches--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Holly Garden Club Records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description