Bense, Judith, Papers
Collection — Container: M1993-09
Scope and Contents
Personal and professional papers, 1983-1993, of Judith A. Bense, including research materials on organizations, and related materials.
- Created: 1983-1993
- Other: Date acquired: 00/00/1994
- Bense, Judith (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Language of Materials
Alphabetical, then chronological
Source of Acquisition
Dr. Judith A. Bense, 1994
- Archaeology--Societies. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Archaeology. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Edison Electric Institute.
- Florida Anthropological Society.
- Florida Endowment for the Humanities--Spanish Pathways in Florida.
- Hawkshaw. Subject Source: Local sources
- Lubchenco, Jane
- Society of American Archaeology.
- Spanish pathways in Florida. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Wet-Site Archaeology. Subject Source: Local sources
- Bense, Judith, Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note