Trinity Presbyterian Church Records
Collection — Container: M1996-15
Scope and Contents
Records and papers, 1961- , concerning Trinity Presbyterian Church, Pensacola, Florida, including publications, budgets, minutes, and materials about the church and its activities, music ministries, building programs, and related topics.
- Created: 1961-
- Other: Date acquired: 00/00/1997
- Trinity Presbyterian Church (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Source of Acquisition
Gift of Dean DeBolt, Dianne Levi, and acquired piecemeal, 1997
- Beall, Frank.
- Fleming, Harvey.
- Lightshine Choir (Pensacola, Fla.) Subject Source: Local sources
- Maul, Rebekah.
- Music--Religious aspects--Christianity. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Churches--Presbyterian--Trinity Presbyterian Church. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Presbyterians. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Presbytery of Florida.
- Trinity Presbyterian Church, Pensacola, Fla.
- Trinity Presbyterian Church Records
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description