Kirkpatrick, John A., Papers
Scope and Contents
Business papers, correspondence, and advertising matter, 1894-1901, of John A. Kirkpatrick, proprietor of Kirkland LeConte Pear Orchards, and of Nickelsen and Kirkpatrick.
- Created: 1894-1901
- Other: Date acquired: 04/12/1987
- Kirkpatrick, John A. (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Open to researchers, dependent on our compliance with U.S. Copyright Law, HIPPA requirements, donor agreements and other applicable state and federal statutes. Occasionally we may need to review a collection before permitting immediate access.
Conditions Governing Use
Digital photography, scanning, and photocopying of materials is prohibited. Permission may be granted by the Special Collections Librarian for such reprography dependent on issues of copyright, ownership, condition, donor agreements, etc. In general, staff do not make reproductions of copyright materials or materials for which title is not owned by the institution. Recent revisions in the U.S. Copyright Law extended the copyright of correspondence, letters, and other personal papers to the life of the author plus seventy years.
Language of Materials
Source of Acquisition
Pensacola Public Library, 1987
Method of Acquisition
Gift of Mr. Richard Smith
- Advertisements--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Business Records--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Dry-goods--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Grocers--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Grocery trade--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Kirkland LeConte Pear Orchards.
- Merchants--Florida--Pensacola. Subject Source: Local sources
- Nickelsen & Kirkpatrick.
- Kirkpatrick, John A., Papers
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note