Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Personal papers including photocopies and photographs of biographical information and materials concerning the history of Pensacola Navy Yard and Warrington, Florida.
Photographs are indexed in the Photograph Collection Index by subject and personal names.
Manuscript journal, 1846, of his visit to Pensacola to sell religious publications with descriptions of Pensacola, Milton, Bagdad, Ferry Pass, Florida and Mobile, Alabama. Subjects include the Simpson Family, the Presbyterian and Catholic churches of Pensacola, the Navy Yard and ships stationed there, and the mills at Bagdad and Milton. With accounts of books sold, sermons given, and names of churches.
Family correspondence and business papers, 1799-1915, relating to John Innerarity, of Pensacola, attorney for the firm of Panton, Leslie and Forbes; and Dr. Issac Hulse, Chief Surgeon, West Indies Squadron, U. S. Navy.
Manuscript journal, 1876-1879, of C. A. Higgins, Chief Engineer, covering labor costs, stores, and other information for the Engineering Department and its Machine Shop, Pattern Shop, Boiler Shop, Foundry, and Copper Shop.
Detailed entries cover costs of labor, loans of equipment, receipts of tools and stores, hours and pay for specific jobs, coal used, inventories of tools and items drawn from stores, and expenses for and boiler drawings for the U. S. Tug Rose.
Correspondence, legal papers and business records, 1781‑1934. With files of the Pensacola Land Company, established in 1835, legal drafts and notes of Chandler Cox Yonge (1818‑1889), and correspondence of his son, Philip Keyes Yonge (1850‑1934), prominent lawyer, educator and businessman. The emphasis of the collection is on land speculation in Territorial Florida, and contains numerous maps and legal papers pertaining to land titles in East and West Florida.
- Names: Pensacola Navy Yard (Fla.) X
- Pensacola (Fla.) 2
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Slavery 2
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Yellow Fever. 2
- Photographs--Florida. 2
- American Revolution Bicentennial, 1776-1976--Florida--Pensacola. 1
- American Revolution Bicentennial, 1776-1976--Florida. 1
- American Revolution Bicentennial, 1776-1976. 1
- Announcements--Florida. 1
- Announcements--Wisconsin--Milwaukee. 1
- Bagdad (Fla.) 1
- Bagdad (Fla.)--Description and travel--19th century. 1
- Blackwater (Fla.) 1
- Businessmen--Florida--Pensacola. 1
- Businessmen--Wisconsin--Milwaukee. 1
- Clergy--United states. 1
- Death notices--Florida. 1
- Death notices--Wisconsin--Milwaukee. 1
- Deeds--Florida--Pensacola. 1
- Diaries--Florida--Pensacola. 1
- Diaries--Louisiana--New Orleans. 1 ∧ less
- Hulse, Isaac, 1797-1856. 2
- Mallory, Stephen Russell, 1848-1907. 2
- Action '76. 1
- American Tract Society. 1
- Arcadia Mill (Santa Rosa County, Fla.) 1
- Bagdad Dry Docks. 1
- Bartram, William, 1739-1823--Monuments--Florida--Pensacola. 1
- Battle, Josephine 1
- Blackwater Academy. 1
- Blakely, Josiah. 1
- Brackenridge, H. M., (Henry Marie), 1786-1871--Correspondence. 1
- Briggs, Warren 1
- Bruce Dry Docks. 1
- Bruce family. 1
- Bruce, Wallace. 1
- Bruce, William George 1
- Bruce, William George, 1856-1949. 1
- Burnside, Ambrose Everett, 1824-1861. 1
- Campbell, W. L., fl. 1825-1826--Correspondence. 1 ∧ less