Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Family papers, 1863-1925, relating to the Baker family of Jackson County, Florida and the William H. Watson family of Pensacola, Florida. Includes land deeds, conveyances, tax receipts, family letters, lineage chart and photographs. Principal correspondents include James L.G. Baker, James L. Baker, Mary Jane Daffin, James S. Baker, William H. Watson, Jr., James B. Watson and Mrs. Elizabeth Dickinson.
Personal papers consisting of photocopies of genealogical information and photographs of family members. Included are the Burke, Clifford, Fell, Mooney, and Pinney families, with additional materials on Thomas J. White, Joseph L. White, Carl Timothy Hoffman, and Robert Fell, a carpenter in the U.S. Navy from 1803 to 1820.
Personal papers, 1909-1970, consisting of photocopies of bills of sale, tax receipts and certificates, receipts from merchants, physicians, and hospitals in Pensacola, land abstracts, chattel mortgages, promissory notes, and genealogy records concerning the Goldsby family and Myrtle Grove, Florida.
Correspondence, 1920-1970, of Rev. Earle Robert LeBaron (1900‑1972) and papers, 1907-1936, of his father Leonard LeBaron (1855-1943), former city electrician of Pensacola. 1907-1933.
Records concerning the history of the Florida Tribe of Eastern Creek Indians of Calhoun County, Florida with emphasis on the Ramsey genealogy, the Apalachicola Indians, and the Harjo-Boggs-Parrot Tribe. Materials consist of bound books of photocopies of research materials including vital records, newspaper clippings, book and journal articles, and other data. Other names include the Harjo, Parrot, Boggs, Ramsey, Ward, and Stanley families.
Materials concerning the history of St. Mary's Episcopal Church, Milton, Florida, including photocopies of correspondence of Bishop Frank A Juhan, research records about early church activities, ministers, the church building, baptisms, marriages, burials, and confirmations (1867-1916), sermons of Reb. S. Albert Kennington (1977-1982); and related records pertaining to the McDougall, Golson, Creary, and Keeling families, the Ladies Aid Society of Milton, and Milton history. [682 pieces]
Records, 1982- , including minutes, committee files, conference materials, lineage charts, membership records, and related records.
OTHER INFORMATION: Newsletters that are not in the collection are kept with the West Florida Periodical Files. Journals are in BWF/RBR.
- Subject: Genealogies--Florida. X
- Genealogies--Florida. 8
- Photographs--Florida. 3
- Tax records--Florida. 3
- Deeds--Florida. 2
- Minutes--Florida. 2
- Abstracts of title--Florida. 1
- Abstracts--Florida. 1
- Academic libraries--Florida--Pensacola. 1
- Afro-Americans--Segregation 1
- Apalachicola Indians--Florida. 1
- Awards--Florida--Pensacola. 1
- Bay County (Fla.)--Genealogy. 1
- Baylen Street Wharf (Pensacola Fla.) 1
- Bills of sale--Florida. 1
- Biographies--Florida--DeFuniak Springs. 1
- Businessmen--Florida--Pensacola. 1
- Carpenters--United States. 1
- Caryville (Fla.) 1
- Case files--Florida. 1
- Catholic Church--Florida--Clergy. 1 ∧ less
- American National Bank, Pensacola. 1
- Baars Air Field. 1
- Baars Export Company. 1
- Baars Family 1
- Baars and Caldwell Realty Company. 1
- Baars and Hudson Export Company. 1
- Baars family. 1
- Baars, Annie B. 1
- Baars, Henry G. S. 1
- Baars, Henry G. S. (Henry Gerhardt Sophus), 1844-1909. 1
- Baars, John Ernest. 1
- Baars, Mary Elison Dunwoody. 1
- Baars, Theodore Dunwoody, 1876-1941. 1
- Baars-Caldwell-Freeman Company. 1
- Bagdad Shipbuilding Company. 1
- Baker Family 1
- Baker family. 1
- Baker, James L. G.--Correspondence. 1
- Bayou Chico Land Company. 1
- Bermancald Land Company. 1 ∧ less