Showing Collections: 1 - 19 of 19
Parent-Teachers Association records, 1938-1975, including scrapbooks, photographs, minutes of meetings, publications, yearbooks, correspondence and financial records.
These PTA records provide both a history of the organization as well as the Brownsville School, its staff, students, and activities.
Personal papers of Dorothy Clemente consisting of her records as costume designer for the 1939 Pageant of Pensacola, and for the 1950 to 1972 Fiesta of Five Flags festivals in Pensacola, including sketches, designs, photographs, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and related memorabilia. Includes a scrapbook of WCOA radio program covers.
Additional materials received from the estate of Dorothy Clemente, consisting of photographs, newspaper clippings, etc.
Records including scrapbooks of newspaper articles, programs, and photographs, 1964- .
National Society Daughters of the American Colonists, Don Tristan de Luna Chapter, Pensacola, Florida.
Records (1983- ), including minutes, bylaws, scrapbooks, photographs, and other materials concerning the history of this organization.
Research records of Lucius F. and Linda Ellsworth pertaining to the development and publication of Pensacola, the Deep Water City (1986) including manuscript drafts, photograph and illustration files, correspondence, publicity about the book, and subject files pertaining to Pensacola, and many photographs and research items not used in the final book. Files include a newspaper index to Pensacola newspapers (1937) by Modeste Hargis.
Scrapbooks of the Holly Garden Club, 1953-1956 including photographs, newspaper and magazine clippings, club activities, gardening notes, and related material about the Holly Garden Club and the Pensacola Federation of Garden Clubs. [3 scrapbooks]
Records, 1919-1982, consisting of publicity files and newspaper clippings of events and exhibits, brochures, photographs, scrapbooks, guest books, and related materials concerning the history of the Center, the Pensacola Art Association, the Pensacola Art Club, and the Pensacola Museum of Art. Includes scrapbook of photographs of actor Charlton Heston and family touring Peniscola, Spain, 1961, during filming of El Cid.
Scrapbook, 1941-1949, for the Pensacola Maternity Home, also known as the Pensacola Maternity Hospital including newspaper clippings, photographs, and news of its staff and women auxiliaries.
Personal papers of the Simmons Family of Pensacola including family photographs and photocopies of birth certificates, wills, and other materials about the family, 1947-1980.
One of few collections at UWF about black families in Pensacola.
Records, 1968-1979, including correspondence, photographs, publications, and materials concerning alumni chapters, fund raising, ahtletics, commencement, Christmas, workshops, and alumni special events such as Springcoming, the inauguration of President Robinson (1975), tours, mascots, alma mater song contests, and award programs.
Records, 1968-1999, of the Library Staff Association, an organization within the John C. Pace Library, created to sponsor staff activities, socials, student appreciation events, and employee services. Records include bylaws, correspondence, membership files, committee records, and photographs.
Manuscript arithmetic book, 1804; maps of the Pensacola region, 1935-1948, and other papers and photographs, ca. 1920-1950.
Records of the Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) of Pensacola, Florida, 1881-present. Includes annual reports, minutes, newspaper clippings, press releases, and photographs and other materials concerning the history of the YMCA, its buildings, programs, and activities in Pensacola. Key individuals include Oscar Brock, Maurice Davis, and Robert Hart. Includes materials on the United Service Organization (USO).
- Subject: Photographs--Florida--Pensacola. X
- Scrapbooks--Florida--Pensacola. 8
- Minutes--Florida--Pensacola. 4
- Programs--Florida--Pensacola. 4
- Histories--Florida--Pensacola. 3
- Women--Florida--Pensacola--Societies and Clubs. 3
- By-laws--Florida--Pensacola. 2
- Pensacola (Fla.)--History. 2
- Sketches--Florida--Pensacola. 2
- Abortion. 1
- African Americans--Florida--Pensacola. 1
- Aircraft carriers--United States. 1
- Alma maters (Songs)--Florida--Pensacola. 1
- American newspapers--Florida--Pensacola. 1
- Andrew Jackson Pageant. 1
- Annual Reports--Florida--Pensacola. 1
- Archaeology--Florida--Pensacola. 1
- Armed Forces Day. 1
- Art--Florida--Pensacola. 1
- Birth certificates--Florida--Pensacola. 1 ∧ less
- University of West Florida 3
- Allie Yniestra Elementary School (Pensacola, Fla.) 1
- Allie Yniestra Elementary School (Pensacola, Fla.). Parent-Teacher Association. 1
- Allie Yniestra School 1
- Antietam (Aircraft carrier). 1
- Barkley House (Pensacola, Fla.) 1
- Bell family--Genealogy. 1
- Bobe family. 1
- Bonifay family. 1
- Brent family. 1
- Brock, Oscar--Correspondence. 1
- Brownsville Elementary School (Pensacola, Fla.), Parent-Teachers Association. 1
- Brownsville School 1
- Catholic Church. Diocese of Mobile-Birmingham. Council of Catholic Women. 1
- Catholic Church. Diocese of Mobile. Council of Catholic Women. 1
- Catholic Church. Diocese of St. Augustine. Council of Catholic Women. 1
- Clemente, Dorothy 1
- Colonial Dames XVIIth Century Fort San Carlos Chapter 1
- Colonial Dames XVIIth Century, Fort San Carlos Chapter, Pensacola, Fla. 1
- Colt, Stockton B., 1946- --Correspondence. 1 ∧ less