Showing Collections: 151 - 180 of 380
Photocopy, "A Trip Through the Mountains of Peru" by Prof. J. B. Lockey, from the Pensacola Journal, January 1, 1911, distributed privately as his annual Christmas letter to the students and staff of Pensacola High School 1904-1908.
Client files of the Junior Funeral Home in chronological order, 1986 through 2002. Each file consists of all materials concerning the funeral service of a decedant including biographical, financial, obituary drafts, final pubilcations, death certificates, funeral programs, and related information.
Manuscript in Latin, on vellum; a receipt in Portuguese, with possible date of 1421, and script of 1453 and 1455 on verso. Possibly a palimpsest. With untraviolet photographs and related papers.
Newspapers, magazines, journal articles, and other materials relating to the assassination of John F. Kennedy and Robert F. Kennedy including issues of the New York Times, Life, Look , National Geographic, and other printed and published materials. Other topics include the Bay of Pigs, Ethel Kennedy, and Lyndon Baines Johnson.
Papers, 1928-1937, including financial records, insurance registers, and underwriter agent contracts. Client files include Levey Brothers, a glass company with descriptions and drawings of all store fronts and their glass on Palafox Street (1936); John H. Myrick Automobile fleet at Gonzalez; and Semmes Coal and Ice Company. Other subjests include Frank W. Pearson and Hardware Mutual Insurance Company, underwriters.
Business papers, correspondence, and advertising matter, 1894-1901, of John A. Kirkpatrick, proprietor of Kirkland LeConte Pear Orchards, and of Nickelsen and Kirkpatrick.
Research materials and oral histories of Korean War Veterans in Pensacola and West Florida, including reminiscences, books, research files, video and audio interviews, and other materials produced as a student project at Pensacola State College, 2005.
Records, 1887-1962, including list of early members, constitution, minutes, membership fee, books, guest book and listing of books borrowed. Materials are on two Microfilm Reels.
Author; Editor; Pensacola writer and teacher.
Literary writings and editorial works, 1915-1917, 1925, including issues of The Concept, 1915-1917, a literary magazine of Converse College, Spartansburg, South Carolina, with articles by Vera A. Keller as author and as assistant editor; includes The Finale, yearbook of Covington High School, Covington, Georgia, 1925 which is dedicated to Vera A. Keller, teacher of French and History.
Correspondence, 1920-1970, of Rev. Earle Robert LeBaron (1900‑1972) and papers, 1907-1936, of his father Leonard LeBaron (1855-1943), former city electrician of Pensacola. 1907-1933.
Biographical materials, 1969-1987, including certificates and awards.
Correspondence Ledger. Index volume, 1916, to the letter-books and correspondence of the Louisville and Nashville Railroad, Pensacola; entries arranged alphabetically by sender, with date of letter, subject, and file number. Extensive listing for E. O. Saltmarsh, Superintendent. [1 item]
Microfilm of the spanish documents pertaining to Don Tristan De Luna, 1559-1560, that were partly transcribed in Herbert Ingram Priestley's The Luna Papers (1928).
Records, 1944-1991, of George W. Macauley. Records consist of ship logs, date books, newsletters, and military publications pertaining to various military vessels. Also contains magazines and periodicals dealing with the Vietnam War and Operation Desert Storm.
Beginning of the University of West Florida". Bound scrapbook of newspaper clippings, pamphlets, etc., relating to the origin and development of the University, March, 1961-April, 1965.
- Minutes--Florida--Pensacola. 25
- Photographs--Florida--Pensacola. 19
- Universities and colleges--Florida--Pensacola. 17
- Photographs--Florida. 16
- Pensacola (Fla.) 12
- Programs--Florida--Pensacola. 12
- Scrapbooks--Florida--Pensacola. 12
- Women--Florida--Pensacola--Societies and Clubs. 10
- Pensacola (Fla.)--History. 9
- Photographs. 9
- Financial records--Florida--Pensacola. 8
- Genealogies--Florida. 8
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Social life and customs. 8
- Genealogies. 7
- Histories--Florida--Pensacola. 7
- Minutes--Florida. 7
- Naval Air Station Pensacola (Fla.) 7
- Pensacola (Fla.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865. 7
- Reports--Florida--Pensacola. 7
- Newsletters--Florida--Pensacola. 6 + ∧ less
- English 379
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- University of West Florida 39
- Pensacola Navy Yard (Fla.) 10
- University of West Florida. 9
- Pensacola High School. 8
- University of West Florida--Administration. 6
- Pensacola Yacht Club. 5
- Sikes, Robert L. F. (1906-1994)--Correspondence. 5
- University of West Florida--Libraries. 5
- Watson family. 5
- White, Joseph M., 1781-1839. 5
- Bagdad Land and Lumber Company. 4
- Escambia County 4
- John C. Pace Library. Special Collections Dept. 4
- Louisville and Nashville Railroad Company. 4
- Panton, Leslie & Company. 4
- Pensacola Chamber of Commerce. 4
- Sacred Heart Hospital (Pensacola, Fla.) 4
- Santa Rosa County 4
- Simpson & Company Lumber Mill (Bagdad, Fla.) 4
- United Daughters of the Confederacy, Penasacola (Fla.) 4 + ∧ less