Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 380
Transcription of Civil War letter of William McPherson, Walton Guards Florida Volunteers, East Pass (Destin), Florida, August 26, 1861 to General Braxton Bragg, Pensacola, Florida.
Legislative papers of Jerry Melvin, who served in the Florida Legislature ca. 1968-1978. He received the Most Outstanding Freshman award in 1969.
Personal papers, including publications, citations, and photographs, reflecting personal and military career interests. Subjects include Nantucket, Massachusetts, Lenin, World War II, and General Westmorelard.
NOTE: A number of books donated by Capt. Metzger have been placed in the library collections and into Rare Books.
Records, 1913- , including minutes, yearbooks, annual reports, correspondence, history files, and other records. Begun as the Milton Civic League in 1913, the organization advocated improvements to the City of Milton including sanitation and cleanliness. The organization became the Milton Woman's Club in 1916.
Research records of Frank H. Murphy concerning the Bonaparte family in America and the Murat family of Florida, including biographical sketches, journal articles, bibliographies, and other materials.
Records and papers of the Music Study Club, Pensacola, Florida, 1920-1998, including minutes, officer's reports, membership rosters, meeting programs, financial records and correspondence, printed programs, yearbooks, newspaper clippings, scrapbooks, and other materials concerning the club.
Records, 1975-1987, of the Pensacola Chapter of the National Association of Accountants. Records include minutes, treasurer's reports, membership information, editorial committee records, chapter newsletters, national association publication (Association Leader), and yearbooks.
NOTES: Dr. Yares was a professor of accounting at the University of West Florida. He retired in 2001.
Records of the Newport Company, Pensacola, Florida, 1930-1931, and its subsidiaries, including copies of articles of incorporation, stock issuances, correspondence, and related papers concerning the organization of Newport Company, the Newport Chemical Corporation, and the E. I. DuPont de Nemours Company.
Records and papers concerning the history and development of Okaloosa-Walton Junior College, Niceville, Florida, 1965 to present, including catalogs, yearbooks, and other publications.
Records, 1958-1978, of Norman W. Paget. Records consist of his publications pertaining to child abuse, adoption, teenage marriage, and child welfare education. Also contains publishings of various others on related fields.
Papers, 1967-1973, concerning the issue of return of the Panama Canal to Panamanian control in 1973, including reprints of Congressional reports, statements of Congressmen, copies of letters and other materials primarily concerning Representative Daniel Flood, 1967-1973.
Bound scrapbook of notes, writings, newspaper clippings, maps, and other materials concerning Peru, Panama, Colombia, and South America, 1874-1905. Manuscript narrative may document Parkin's 1907 trip to Peru, however it is written in the third person and is possibly taken from published sources.
Records including notations, clippings, and related material of the Parramore Family of North Carolina, Georgia, and Pensacola, Florida, collected by Mrs. Henry Parramore. Includes family Bible (1828) with several pages of genealogical data.
The family data information in the Bible and notes have been photocopied on acid-free paper. Users should use folder 3 of the collection, rather than the actual Bible.
Records, 1919-1982, consisting of publicity files and newspaper clippings of events and exhibits, brochures, photographs, scrapbooks, guest books, and related materials concerning the history of the Center, the Pensacola Art Association, the Pensacola Art Club, and the Pensacola Museum of Art. Includes scrapbook of photographs of actor Charlton Heston and family touring Peniscola, Spain, 1961, during filming of El Cid.
- Minutes--Florida--Pensacola. 25
- Photographs--Florida--Pensacola. 19
- Universities and colleges--Florida--Pensacola. 17
- Photographs--Florida. 16
- Pensacola (Fla.) 12
- Programs--Florida--Pensacola. 12
- Scrapbooks--Florida--Pensacola. 12
- Women--Florida--Pensacola--Societies and Clubs. 10
- Pensacola (Fla.)--History. 9
- Photographs. 9
- Financial records--Florida--Pensacola. 8
- Genealogies--Florida. 8
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Social life and customs. 8
- Genealogies. 7
- Histories--Florida--Pensacola. 7
- Minutes--Florida. 7
- Naval Air Station Pensacola (Fla.) 7
- Pensacola (Fla.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865. 7
- Reports--Florida--Pensacola. 7
- Newsletters--Florida--Pensacola. 6 ∧ less
- English 379
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- University of West Florida 39
- Pensacola Navy Yard (Fla.) 10
- University of West Florida. 9
- Pensacola High School. 8
- University of West Florida--Administration. 6
- Pensacola Yacht Club. 5
- Sikes, Robert L. F. (1906-1994)--Correspondence. 5
- University of West Florida--Libraries. 5
- Watson family. 5
- White, Joseph M., 1781-1839. 5
- Bagdad Land and Lumber Company. 4
- Escambia County 4
- John C. Pace Library. Special Collections Dept. 4
- Louisville and Nashville Railroad Company. 4
- Panton, Leslie & Company. 4
- Pensacola Chamber of Commerce. 4
- Sacred Heart Hospital (Pensacola, Fla.) 4
- Santa Rosa County 4
- Simpson & Company Lumber Mill (Bagdad, Fla.) 4
- United Daughters of the Confederacy, Penasacola (Fla.) 4 ∧ less