Showing Collections: 211 - 240 of 380
Papers, 1967-1979, including correspondence, publicity, newspaper clippings, programs, and other materials.
Records pertaining to the development of the Multiple Listing Service, 1952-1962, including minutes, listing applications, listing newsletters, and related items with descriptions of Pensacola homes and real estate.
OTHER INFORMATION: The Herbert L. Bryans papers also included several record groups that apparently were abandoned records of organizations who rented offices above the Bryans pharmacy. This is one such group.
Records, 1928- ,including minutes, correspondence, membership records, and related materials about the club's history and activities in Pensacola, Florida. Includes publication files of the weekly Bulletin and the Florida Lion. Subjects include services for the blind, the Naval Air Training Bases (1945-1946), and the Salvation Army of Pensacola.
Scrapbook, 1941-1949, for the Pensacola Maternity Home, also known as the Pensacola Maternity Hospital including newspaper clippings, photographs, and news of its staff and women auxiliaries.
Manuscript journal, 1876-1879, of C. A. Higgins, Chief Engineer, covering labor costs, stores, and other information for the Engineering Department and its Machine Shop, Pattern Shop, Boiler Shop, Foundry, and Copper Shop.
Detailed entries cover costs of labor, loans of equipment, receipts of tools and stores, hours and pay for specific jobs, coal used, inventories of tools and items drawn from stores, and expenses for and boiler drawings for the U. S. Tug Rose.
Police Call books and a Warrant book, 1909//1928, with arrests listing the name, location, and City Code number under which each arrest was made; with notes of fire alarms telephoned in from call boxes.
Microfilm of five Pensacola imprints including statements of Stephen Russell Mallory (1851, 1855); constitution of the Hope Hook and Ladder Fire Company (1873); bylaws of the Damon Lodge No. 13, Knights of Pythias (1887); and constitution of Pensacola Lodge, No. 4, International Order of Odd Fellows.
Official records of the Pensacola Yacht Club, including articles of incorporation, bylaws, committee records, records on facilities and grounds, minutes, membership records, information on regattas and races, publications including the Jib Sheet, and other materials concerning this organization, the Junior Yacht Club, and the Gulf Yachting Association.
Personal papers, notes, and photographs concerning the history of Santa Rosa County. Includes material on Floridatown, Pace, Mulatto, Avalon Beach, and various lumber mills and industries.
Photograph Index available.
Miscellaneous imprints, illustrations and other materials, assembled from a variety of sources, relating to Peruvian history and life. Includes notes prepared by Mr. Ronald M.J. Gordon, and received with the purchase of his collection, and other pamphlets, reprints and ephemera obtained elsewhere.
Photocopies of materials concerning Dr. Lawrence C. Phillips including newspaper clippings, recipes, obituary notices with additional materials concerning Ian Phillips, Occie Clubbs, and historic homes of Pensacola.
Correspondence (1935-1948) and photographs (1895-1905); together with newspaper clippings and publications concerning Pleas's work in the development of the Kudzu vine in West Florida. Includes glass plate negatives of scenes in and near Chipley, Fla., including nature and plant life.
Notes and research files of James K. Polk used for writing his master's thesis, Pensacola Commerce and Industry, 1821-1860. Topics include railroads, slavery, brickmaking, sawmills, shipping, John Innerarity, Joseph Forsyth, Arcadia Mill, descriptions of Pensacola in the 1800s, and notes on businesses and trades in Pensacola, 1820-1860, and excerpts from the Pensacola Gazette.
- Minutes--Florida--Pensacola. 25
- Photographs--Florida--Pensacola. 19
- Universities and colleges--Florida--Pensacola. 17
- Photographs--Florida. 16
- Pensacola (Fla.) 12
- Programs--Florida--Pensacola. 12
- Scrapbooks--Florida--Pensacola. 12
- Women--Florida--Pensacola--Societies and Clubs. 10
- Pensacola (Fla.)--History. 9
- Photographs. 9
- Financial records--Florida--Pensacola. 8
- Genealogies--Florida. 8
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Social life and customs. 8
- Genealogies. 7
- Histories--Florida--Pensacola. 7
- Minutes--Florida. 7
- Naval Air Station Pensacola (Fla.) 7
- Pensacola (Fla.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865. 7
- Reports--Florida--Pensacola. 7
- Newsletters--Florida--Pensacola. 6 + ∧ less
- English 379
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- University of West Florida 39
- Pensacola Navy Yard (Fla.) 10
- University of West Florida. 9
- Pensacola High School. 8
- University of West Florida--Administration. 6
- Pensacola Yacht Club. 5
- Sikes, Robert L. F. (1906-1994)--Correspondence. 5
- University of West Florida--Libraries. 5
- Watson family. 5
- White, Joseph M., 1781-1839. 5
- Bagdad Land and Lumber Company. 4
- Escambia County 4
- John C. Pace Library. Special Collections Dept. 4
- Louisville and Nashville Railroad Company. 4
- Panton, Leslie & Company. 4
- Pensacola Chamber of Commerce. 4
- Sacred Heart Hospital (Pensacola, Fla.) 4
- Santa Rosa County 4
- Simpson & Company Lumber Mill (Bagdad, Fla.) 4
- United Daughters of the Confederacy, Penasacola (Fla.) 4 + ∧ less